Hey y’all! So I went to an amazing conference over the weekend! It’s really more like a family reunion. Lol. I finally put some names to some faces and met some of the coaches from the mentorship program. I always feel the best way I learn is to implement what I learned and to share it with others.
So here’s my top 7 nuggets in no particular order:
- God gives creative abundance. What I do with the creative abundance determines if I get financial abundance.
- Sometimes you need to be in a room to get permission to be you and do what God called you to do.
- Content is an exchange of goods and services and the compensation is the way to say thank you.
- You are not who you are after you are encouraged, you are who you are at your natural state.
- Money respects itself so much that it will not come to someone who will waste it.
- Certain rooms will change your appetite and you get hungry for things that you didn’t even know you needed.
- Greatness is mandatory.
Because I’m me, here’s a bonus nugget:
Those who are uniquely successful treat what others deem optional as mandatory!
I have so many pages of notes that I wouldn’t even try to share in one blog! The best conferences are those that make me examine what I am doing and lead me right back to Jesus.
What’s your favorite conference to attend?
Last week’s Blog: Internal Investment
To check out more of my blogs and or content check out my Linktree!
Missed a blog post? Don’t worry, subscribe to my newsletter! ❤️