2022 flew by! Like wow! One of the things I always remember from reading the Bible was moments of them taking stones to make markers of what God had done. (Deut 27:1-8) It’s necessary to take a moment to reflect on a year or a tough season before new goals are set. Moving too quickly can cause you to forget some monumental exciting moments.
I was flipping through my prayer journal this morning, which I self- published this year and turned slowly through the pages. I took a moment to reflect on all the prayers God answered not only for me, but for others as well. God is faithful. He’s consistent. God continuously remained faithful through an inflationary year and for this I’m grateful.
Here’s some of my top highlights from 2022:
- Increased my relationship with God.
- Set boundaries and became more emotionally secure
- Self-Published my 1st children’s book, Kids Can Pray Too
- Exercised consistently for at least 4 days a week since June
- Promotion at work
- Self-Published my 1st Prayer Journal
- Self-Published my 1st travel journal
- Monetized my blog
- Coached over 4 new clients with their books.
- Traveled overseas to Portugal and Madrid
- Created a newsletter for my blog
- Saw my favorite artist in concert for the 1st time ever and so much more.
Before I set goals and plan for 2023, I want to take a moment and thank God for 2022. While, we only have five more days in the year, I know this is plenty of time for God to move. One word, one moment and one miracle from God can change everything.
What’s your top highlight from 2022?
Oh, give thanks to the Lord! Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples! Psalm 105:1 KJV