So this was my first cruise with Virgin Voyage and here’s my experience. We cruised on the Valiant Lady and it was amazing – 7 days and 6 nights. We visited Roatan, Honduras, Costa Maya, Mexico and Bimini, Bahamas. Bimini and Roatan were my favs! It was an amazing trip, I feel rested and rejuvenated!
Here are the things I loved about the cruise line:
- It’s an adults-only cruise – no kids are allowed.
- There were several different and unique restaurants with great food options. My favorite restaurants were Gunbae and Extra Virgin.
- The customer service was stellar.
- Tips were included with everything so I didn’t have to carry cash.
- The loot money came in handy for any purchases on the ship including excursions.
- The Valiant Lady was beautiful and clean.
- The spa day pass was superb and it’s cheaper on port days!
- The free WiFi came in handy because everything must be booked in their app.
Here are some of the opportunities I recognized:
- Some of the restaurants and activities were at capacity before even boarding the ship so you weren’t able to enjoy them.
- You must pay attention to the app for announcements because updates aren’t made over the speakers and there’s no cruise director.
- I wish we could have spent more time in Bimini.
- The Virgin app could use some work. It kicks you out randomly.
Overall, I’ll rate the cruise 9 out of 10! What’s your favorite cruise line?
Last week’s Blog: What About You
To check out more of my blogs and or content check out my Linktree!
Missed a blog post? Don’t worry, subscribe to my newsletter! ❤️