Y’all my vacation to Europe, particularly Spain and Portugal was awesome. Cheers to two weeks off from work – like a minimum of two weeks off are needed going forward. Of course, while traveling there are so many observations made. It’s typical to compare your known home country to other places. Also, side note: Just in case y’all wanted to know I loved Portugal more than Madrid. Here are some of my top 10 things I loved:
- The architecture and history. The buildings were colorful and massive.
- Pasteis de natas – delicious dessert in Portugal.
- Castles 😍 – need I say more?
- The fresh food and veggies, even the McDonald’s was amazing.
- The weather in Portugal. 70-75 degrees.
- Walking around and feeling safe.
- Meeting amazing people and experiencing their culture.
- Cooking classes – so many awesome recipes.
- The easiness of travel to other countries. Spain was less than a 2 hr flight.
- Most importantly, the travel crew. We laughed so much and had so many inside jokes.
The trip was a 10 out of 10. Cheers to more vacations!