Disclaimer: Before the grammar police come for me, I know it should be more instead of mo’. However, sometimes when you are in a desperate need for something you don’t have time to annoucate or articulate and all you can do is get out Mo’ Jesus and guess what he understands you. The bible says he knows our thoughts, before we even think it (Psalms 139:4)
Like that’s cray! My thoughts can be all over the place and change with the wind, immediately. If he knows all of that, it is conformation for me that I need him.
Here are some ways in the last few days in which I’ve realized I needed just a little Mo’ Jesus…
1. Someone cuts me off in traffic
2. Car trouble
3. My automatic draft for a bill comes out of my account twice ummm the way my acct is set up, run me my money back TODAY!
4. People at work getting on my last nerve
5. Someone throws shade or has a petty remark and I want to clap back ??
6. People lie on me or try to demean my character
7. I’m running late to an important event and my entire schedule is off.
8. When my patience and tolerance for people is low.
9. When I’m worried about something I have no control over.
10. Because I’m human and imperfect
The truth of the matter is I could go on and on about ways that I need a little more Jesus in my life however I realize I just need him everyday. The best thing to do if you find yourself in one of these situations is to call on God. If you call your friend they may not always give you the best advice, although it may be good advice. But if you live a little longer your realize that all advice that sounds good it’s not good for you. So my friend what do you do when you find yourself in the situation similar to mind you calling your friend, your parents or do you call on Jesus? Because he always hears you.
Psalms 34:4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
# #love #health #beauty #bloggers #blackgirlwhoblog #mylifestories #sharingmylifejourney #beyourownhypemanorwoman #bestlife #blogger #blackgirlwhoblog #sharingstories #blogging #mylife #readallaboutit #queening #storytime #storiesofmylife #deposits #Christian #Jesus