Let’s flash back to the first week in March of 2020. Life was still normal for us as we had previously known it. I still remember – I was less than two weeks away from flying to Europe or so I thought until all of our lives were changed and then we adjusted and have kept readjusting every since.
It’s been over a year since the pandemic first begin and mask were introduced in the US. I thought it would be a great opportunity to share five of my biggest takeaways since Covid started.
- Put God first in every area of your life.
- I enjoy working from home. It’s been the biggest blessing in my life and allowed great flexibility.
- I’ve paid off debt and saved way more money since the pandemic began.
- Value your relationships with your friends and loved ones. Spend time with them when you can even if it’s only via zoom.
- Enjoy your life and have fun. Life is so short to be wondering what you should have started but didn’t or who you should have contacted but didn’t. Just do it!
This pandemic season allowed me to slow down, smell the roses and increase my relationship with God. The most beautiful thing is God is with us always even in the midst of a whole pandemic.
What have you learned amid the pandemic?
“Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. ”Matthew 28:20 KJV