I’m dancing into my 100th blog!!!? I’m grateful for this opportunity to share my faith, the ups and down of my life and my growth. Welcome to my life journey. We have discussed so many topics from working out, break ups, friendships, self care and so much more. When I first started blogging, I never thought I would be blogging this long, but I’m glad I continued. Thank you for sticking with me! I’m leveling up with God’s help of course and we are just getting started. Let me get into this blog. Lol.
Story-time: Y’all dating in America- is for the birds. You really have to be patient. I told God last week, you must have someone amazing for me after these weird stories. Like I can’t even get past a first date without telling someone, alright I’m about to head out. Lol. More than ever I’m thankful to God for clarity. I went from being texted a mean hashtag about myself to sending a guy back his money from a first date. I can’t make this up. #thestruggle
I’ve taken a few L’s this with dating this year – the L is for lessons! I’ll share a few things below.
Lessons Learned from Dating:
1. Pray. Ask God for clarity, wisdom and understanding before you make a decision to move forward.
2. Pay attention to red flags. God gives women intuition. Use it.
3. Never be afraid to walk away from someone. Both of yall have a choice to decide if you want to move forward.
4. Have fun. Dating is all about getting to know someone. Enjoy the process of learning about someone else.
5. Ask the tough questions, while dating.
6. Involve trusted friends in the process. Other people can see things, that you may not see.
7. If you have to change a lot of stuff about someone to make them attractive for you, then they may not be the one.
What are some things you learned while dating out of you ever dated before?
Scripture: Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV